6. The work day. Still not over. Not a joke. Poor us. Hugs.
7. OMFG work sucks but money.
8. I followed my bliss and the pay was so bad that I said “I’m so sorry bliss” and I followed money. Consequently I bitch and moan a lot, and I thank you all for your tolerance of my work kvetching. Believe me, I’m not getting rich over here, but I can live and I haven’t been evicted and everything’s on at home.
9. The mental health field at large (i.e. my bliss) is a terrible mess. Insurance doesn’t cover a whole lot, mental health services-wise, and no one could ever pay for services like therapy or counseling out of pocket, so hospitals and community health centers won’t pay therapists anything. It’s a huge fuckaroo and not only are homeless and/or mentally ill individuals roaming the streets every day in dire need of help, but the average human being anywhere, anytime, is in dire of help. Where is the help? Hi, I’m Debbie, and I’m working at my job because money. See #8.
10. I do counseling every single day of my life absolutely free of charge everywhere I go, wherever I am, because following my bliss, I suppose, and recovery*. So that works out. (?)
11. “I wish stuff that I liked paid more.” -everybody everywhere
*7 years 2 months 8 days.
If it weren’t for the fact that these are dogs, this would be really cute.
Pug life, yo
please let those be fart poofs behind her and not cartoon markings to imply running.
Yes. She just ate some broccoli.
1. Fox News is so unbelievably dumb that if an actual person sitting next to you said any of those things, you would smack them right in the head with no hesitation at all.
2. This work day will eventually end. It may not seem like it right now, and I may finally be 306 years old when it does, but it will.
3. If you pooped today, rejoice. That may be as good as it gets.
4. If you didn’t poop today, rejoice. Because why the fuck not. Rejoice in something else.
5. You need proof that evil exists? Fox News.
Luscious is spelled wrong. They’re not that benevolent.