Pretty much over and done with tumblr’s spinny Erf which is a) making me seasick and b) making dumb jokes.
woodchucks in their natural setting
what’s this pointy thing on the pillow and why is it looking at me like that
Ours was scheduled to die in June last year because he was picked up in a city with a zero tolerance pit bull policy. He couldn’t be adopted out of the shelter without a rescue organization to sponsor him. A rescue pulled him out on the day he was to be put down.
He’s the sweetest, most gentle and intelligent dog I’ve known. He loves people, and everyone he meets loves him. It breaks my heart to think a dog like this was going to be destroyed, and it brings tears to my eyes thinking about it. I can’t bring myself to think about all the other ones who were not as lucky.
He’s not an exception. His breed is one of the most intelligent and gentle dog breeds. Pit bulls were bred to work alongside humans, not against them, and that is evident to anyone who spends time around them. They get a bad rap and it’s unfair.
Léon: The Professional
I love this part, and this lady, so much.
The view of Earth from one of the less douchebaggy planets that somehow has managed to not destroy itself.
Breathing. Specifically, the way someone breathes when they get excited, during sex, the little noises that float out on the breath, are clues to what’s going on for the person and what should be done next.
Which is why if anybody in porn would shut the fuck up for five minutes instead of rattling off every dirty phrase they heard when they were 8 or moaning theatrically like a death scene in Shakespeare, women might not have the urge to a) laugh hysterically b) write a sociology thesis c) throw up.
1. If I seriously have to listen to this stupid twat talk all day I am going to have a coronary.
2. Earth Day. My initial response: Oh Jesus, here we go. UGH. Sorry, but I try not to be an asshole in a couple major ways, daily, and all this eco-green conscious stuff is way too smarmy and trendy right now. When an organic chicken doesn’t cost seventeen dollars I will probably be buying it, but I won’t pat you on the back for being nicer to it before you kill it. So I won’t be Martha Stewart-ing around weaving old socks into planters today. I’m not going to chop down any trees or enslave a whole grain or an animal either. Go Earth!
3. Not everything that is natural is good and not everything that is artificial is bad. Don’t be a fucking idiot. Use deodorant.
4. I think I look pretty cute today. I may be wrong, but I feel good about it. I probably shouldn’t look in the mirror for the rest of the day. I will, of course.
5. I’m all right with Earth, it’s all about just trying not to be a huge ignorant douchebag. Smarmy trends, though. Blech.
My underwear has already fallen down inside my pants this morning, so I guess officially today is a win.