TW rape, violence, abuse, and graphic descriptions of porn scenes
- "I’d like to really show what I believe the men want to see: violence against women. I firmly believe that we [pornographers] serve a purpose by showing that. The most violent we can get is the cum shot in the face. Men get off behind that, because they get even with the women they can’t have. We try to inundate the world with orgasms in the face.” - Bill Margold, porn industry veteran, quoted in Robert J. Stoller and I. S. Levine, Coming Attractions: The Making of an X-rated video; 1993.
- "My whole reason for being in this Industry is to satisfy the desire of the men in the world who basically don’t much care for women and want to see the men in my Industry getting even with the women they couldn’t have when they were growing up. I strongly believe this… so we come on a woman’s face or somewhat brutalize her sexually: we’re getting even for their lost dreams. I believe this. I’ve heard audiences cheer me when I do something foul on screen. When I’ve strangled a person or sodomized a person, or brutalized a person, the audience is cheering my action, and then when I’ve fulfilled my warped desire, the audience applauds." - Bill Margold, porn industry veteran and Free Speech Coalition board member.
- “There’s nothing I love more than when a girl insists to me that she won’t take a cock in her ass, because — oh yes she will!" -Max Hardcore, interviewed in Hustler (June 1995).
- He [Sandler] dismissed the contention that his “Rape Camp” web site would increase violence against women in Cambodia. “I have nothing against women here.” He explained, “It’s not being marketed to this community” and since few Cambodians had Internet access they weren’t likely to see it. If his sexual bondage show caused violence against women in the United States — the community of the target audience — that was acceptable, even desirable. “It might promote violence against women in the United States, but I say, ‘Good.’ I hate those bitches. They’re out of line and that’s one of the reasons I want to do this … I’m going through a divorce right now. … I hate American women” - Dan Sandler - What pornographers really think of women (Deutsche Presse-Agentur, 14 October 1999)
- “Women are here to serve men. Look at them, they got to squat to piss. Hell, that proves it.” — Larry Flynt, Hustler’s publisher, quoted on The Anti-porn Resource Center
- "T.T. reflects exactly what that sort of porno is about where you screw the hell out of the woman and come all over her face. He throws girls around. He pile-drives till they protest…He’s just aggression." In an interview in the April 1995 issue of Hustler Erotic Video Guide, T.T. Boy had this to say: "I was a shy little kid when I started, and now I’m just a guy who wants to fuck the shit out of all these girls. Just fuck ‘em to death." — Bud Swope and T. T. Boy, quoted in Susan Faludi’s ‘Stiffed’.
- "There are those who say illogic is the native tongue of anything with tits…(women) speak not from the heart but from the gash, and chances are that at least once a month your chick will stop you dead in your tracks with a masterpiece of cunt rhetoric...the one surefire way to stop those feminine lips from driving you crazy is to put something between them — like your cock, for instance.” — Hustler Magazine, quoted on The Anti-porn Resource Center (oneangrygirl.net/antiporn.html).
- "Rocco [Siffredi] has far more power in this industry than any actress… I was the first to shoot Rocco. Together we evolved toward rougher stuff. He started to spit on girls. A strong male-dominant thing, with women being pushed to their limit. It looks like violence but it’s not. I mean, pleasure and pain are the same thing, right? Rocco is driven by the market. What makes it in today’s market place is reality.” — John Stagliano, pornographer, quoted in Martin Amis’ “A Rough Trade”, The Guardian, March 17, 2001.
- "We do a series called ‘Cocktails’ — it’s pretty repugnant. Girls have sex by a couple guys, and the guys and the girl, they have sex with her, and she’s giving fellatio and she’s hacking up boogies in a bowl. And they’re spitting in the bowl. And then she’ll think she’s vomiting in the bowl, and at the end they come in the bowl. And then she drinks it all down. That’s pretty repugnant. (Laughs) Sometimes we do a fellatio line, where the girl’s giving fellatio, and she’s gagging so much she vomits. … It’s repugnant. It is, Yes. We’ve got tons of stuff they technically could arrest us for. And when this happened, I put on our website — I made a big speech: ‘I welcome the LAPD to come on down.’ I said, ‘Come and get me,’ I said, “Because we won’t go down without a fight. We will fight this. Regardless of the cost, we will fight it. We will take it to the airwaves.” —Rob Black, Extreme Associates (Source: pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/porn/interviews/black.html).
- “Women were born with three holes for one purpose: To cram a cock deep inside every cuddly cavity! Like true cock sockets, our whores subject their beautiful bodies to the nastiest 4-way debauchery ever lensed. We capture five starry-eyed sluts getting wild and testing the limits of carnal cock-consumption. They redefine raunchy and stretch the limits of ass, mouth, and pussy penetration.” — Promotional copy for Zero Tolerance - No Holes Barred.
- "Max fucks chicks he finds the way you like to — getting cute cunts on his couch. Using their tight holes to pleasure his stiff cock. Max turns ordinary teens and mother’s [sic] alike into piss and cum-splattered sluts before your eyes… Max wastes no time, gagging girls on his cock and pissing down their throats before he even learns their email addresses! Max is the originator of rectal-boring action — gaping assholes, and fisting cunts… Max also uses speculums to pry-open their fuck-holes so you can look deep inside. He’ll spray his cum and piss into the gaping tunnels, even making them drink it out of their ass! Whether its [sic] naïve teen or classy broad, Max delivers the same ruthless treatment." — Excerpt of "Max Hardcore Biography", Max Hardcore official website (Source: maxhardcore.com/whoismax/index.htm).
old art reblog time im sorry this is still one of the coolest things ive drawn
Do the Humpty Hump
pronounced with an umpty
AAAAAAAAAAAGH The original Weebles! This makes me so happy. Those things were awesome. Hard as a billiard ball, enough to do real damage if thrown at the head of an annoying sibling or classmate. Or coworker.
is the story with the mystery of the magical pocketbook that you throw a compact in there before you leave for work, a perfectly normal medium sized bag, and now I want to powder my nose after lunch and I have been groping around in this bag for a half hour and I still can’t find it, and the depth of this bag is approximately 2 miles, I am in elbow deep and haven’t touched the bottom, I think I found Atlantis in there, a water ski and I cannot find my fucking compact.
1. Tilapia face, the woman who walks like a turducken, is gone until next week. Can you say amen, my brethren and my sistren, the Lord is good is many ways but especially that one, can I get a Praise Jesus. And you never know, a lot can happen on the mean streets of Bensalem, Pennsylvania before Monday.
2. I am loving having a car and driving again. Options. I can decide to do this or that or not do this or that and I can choose because either option is possible. Now honestly, Sal never had a single problem with taking me any fucking cockamamie place I decided I had to go and he never let me take that bus if he was not at work, but it wasn’t the same in my head. The list of can’ts in the world is smaller. It is empowering. Even if I never do a thing but drive to work, I could. That’s a big difference. Plus, when he’s tired, I can do his errands and help him out. Be a mensch. A team player. A contributor.
3. Let me tell you, I have seen some shit. I have done some shit. You don’t know the half of it. You might not want to. You might not like me. But I can tell you this. The quote from Joaqim Phoenix in 8mm is true- You dance with the Devil, you think the Devil’s gonna change. The Devil don’t change. The Devil changes you.
4. You can’t change back into what you were before you changed. But you can change again, into something else. Something even better. Wiser. With a sexier hiney.
5. In December I will have 8 years sober. God willing. I am willing.
How many walkers have you killed?
How many people have you killed?
Pass this on Tumblr
This is actually pretty important
very important information
This needs to be seen more. Rape needs to flat out stop, but until then victims need to know there’s support for them.
|—||J.D. Robb, Seduction in Death (via bookoisseur)|